Why Black and White?

Black and White are the colours of simple truth. Black and White are a symbol of thrift and economy Black and White were the pirate colours - and the time has come for Pirate Politicians to sweep the political seas.

Map of the World

To your right, my profile, rising in the East. Bottom right, the failings of the NHS. Due South (below) posts to show how my patients suffer as a consequence, and to comment on events of consequence.

Thursday 19 April 2007

Yo ho Yo Yo

My man has a problem. Every month I take some fluid out of his scrotum while he waits for an operation. So far I have removed the equivalent of a pint of lager, for which he is suitably grateful. He is to polite to complain about the waste of his time, my time, and the unnecccessary discomfort, so I will. The system is failing him, and creating work for me, as he yo yos back and forth to the surgery whenever the pressure begins to tell.

No comments: